- In Internet Explorer click on 'Tools' at the top of the window and select 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Security' tab.
- If there is a slider bar move the slider bar to Medium. Otherwise, if the security level is Custom:
- Click on the 'Custom Level' button at the bottom of the page to open the Security Settings window.
- Scroll down until you get to the section called 'Scripting'.
- Under Scripting there is a category 'Active scripting', select the option marked 'Enable' for this category.
- Click the 'OK' button.