Every year - as an exclusive membership benefit - ifs ProShare hold a number of FREE business briefings with senior politicians, captains of industry and other stakeholders.
These briefings are held at ifs ProShare’s head office in central London. They are free for members to attend. Click here for more information about becoming an ifs ProShare member.
- Baroness Wheatcroft (Conservative Peer, British Museum Board member, former National & International Newspaper Editor, former Non-Executive Director of Barclays Bank)
- John Whiting (Tax Director, Office for Tax Simplification and Policy Director, Chartered Institute of Taxation)
- Lord Stevenson of Balmacara (Labour peer)
- Graham Brady MP (Chairman, 1922 Committee)
- Iain Cornish (Chief Executive, Yorkshire Building Society)
- Rt. Hon. John Redwood (Conservative MP)
- Steve Holliday (Chief Executive, National Grid)
- Rt. Hon. Alan Milburn (Labour MP & Former Secretary of State for Health)